1. The data administrator is ARS Serwis sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Krochmalna 32a lok. 5. – Service provider
2. The term "GDPR" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC .
3. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
4. Personal data provided in the form at www.wolfror.iwhy.me are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
5. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, IP address.
6. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
7. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
8. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
10. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
13. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
14. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool, which records user behavior on the site.
15. We use the following cookies on our website:
a. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
c. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
16. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the site
17. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.